2017 Runaway and Homeless Youth Enacted Legislation
In 2017 Governor Andrew M. Cuomo signed legislation expanding service options for runaway and homeless youth and young adults in New York State. Information about implementation of this law may be found here.
- Article 19-H Runaway and Homeless Youth Act of Nineteen Hundred and Seventy-Eight
- Senate Bill S2006B, Part M – Runaway and Homeless Youth
- View a recorded webinar describing the enacted legislation and implementation process.
- Download a copy of the slides from the webinar.
- Download a copy of the transcript from the webinar.
- Download a copy of the 2017 Runaway Homeless Youth Enacted Legislation Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information please contact RHY@ocfs.ny.gov.