Child Protective Services Manual
The purpose of the New York State Child Protective Services Manual is to provide a comprehensive resource that incorporates current law, regulation, relevant guidelines, and procedures in the area of child protective services.
This online manual is available as a set of PDF files. The date in the page footers identify the last time the manual was revised. You may also find additional information on the Child Protective Services and the Child Abuse Prevention internet sites.
Translate This Page
- Child Protective Services
- Child Protective Services Home
- Concerned Citizen's Guide to Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Child Protective Services Manual
- Definitions of Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Mandated Reporter Training
- SCR Online Clearance System
- Signs of Child Abuse or Maltreatment
- Family Assessment Response