Mandated Reporter Training
New! Mandated reporter training is now available in Spanish via the links below.
The New York State Office of Children and Family Services now offers FREE 24/7 online Mandated Reporter Training in Child Abuse and Neglect/Maltreatment Identification. You can register anytime at www.nysmandatedreporter.org. This two-hour, web-based training is fully narrated, interactive and features learning exercises customized for the child care profession. As you complete each section, the application saves your progress and allows you up to 30 days to complete the entire course. A certificate of attendance is sent to those who complete the course. You will receive a credit for two hours of training on this topic.
For customer service, call Registration Services, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 1-800-836-0903, and press “3.”
Translate This Page
- Child Protective Services
- Child Protective Services Home
- Concerned Citizen's Guide to Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Child Protective Services Manual
- Definitions of Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Mandated Reporter Training
- SCR Online Clearance System
- Signs of Child Abuse or Maltreatment
- Family Assessment Response