Mandated Reporter Training
New! Mandated reporter training is now available in Spanish via the links below.
The New York State Office of Children and Family Services now offers FREE 24/7 online Mandated Reporter Training in Child Abuse and Neglect/Maltreatment Identification. You can register anytime at www.nysmandatedreporter.org. This 2-hour web-based training is fully narrated and interactive and features learning exercises customized for the Child Care profession. As you complete each 10-15 minute section, the application saves your progress and allows you up to 30 days to complete the entire course. A certificate of attendance is sent online to persons completing the course. You will receive a credit for 2 hours of training on this topic.
For Customer Service contact:
Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 4PM
1 (800) 836-0903 and press “3”
Translate This Page
- Child Protective Services
- Child Protective Services Home
- Concerned Citizen's Guide to Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Child Protective Services Manual
- Definitions of Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Online Statewide Central Register Clearance System
- Signs of Child Abuse or Maltreatment