Office of Children and Family Services

Division of Child Care Services

Health Care Consultants

How to locate a Health Care Consultant

To locate a CCR&R in your area contact your licensor or registrar or visit the following website: It is also important to note that under no circumstances is any provider required to use the health care consultant services offered by the CCR&R's. Providers may employ a private consultant.

How to verify that your health care consultant is currently licensed to practice in New York State

Health care consultants must have a valid New York State license to practice as a physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or registered nurse. The NYS Education Department, Office of the Professions will verify a consultant's license on line at: or you may contact the Office of Professions at:

The Office of Professions
at New York State Education Department

Office of the Professions
Education Building - 2nd floor
Albany, NY 12234
Telephone: (518) 474-3817

Translate This Page

Google Translation Disclaimer

Important Numbers

In NYS (toll-free):
(800) 732-5207

311 or (800) 732-5207

Contact Us