Agency Performance Index/Report Card
NYSCB Comprehensive Service Contract Vendor Agency Report Card
Under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Education Rehabilitation Services Administration, and in conjunction with the National Consortium of Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Programs, NYSCB participated in a technical assistance quality assurance pilot project toward the development and implementation of a vendor agency performance index / report card. The project began in September 2007 with the focus on goal setting, benchmarking, agency / NYSCB input, and external review. The project was successfully completed in September 2008 with the report card instrument design intact and ready for implementation.
The report card instrument was designed to be utilized as a public document to improve information dissemination for consumer choice, to measure and improve performance and employment outcomes, and to promote the quality of vendor services within the vendor management system.
Report Cards Available:
- Association for Vision Rehabilitation and Employment, Inc.
- Association for the Visually Impaired (AVI)
- Central Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Chautauqua Blind Association
- Elizabeth Pierce Olmsted, M.D. Center for the Visually Impaired
- Glens Falls Association for the Blind, Inc.
- North Country Association for the Visually Impaired (NCAVI)
- Helen Keller Services for the Blind
- Lighthouse Guild
- Northeastern Association of the Blind at Albany
Translate This Page
- Commission for the Blind
- Commission for the Blind Home
- About NYSCB
- For Consumers and their Families
- For Employers
- For Partner Agencies
- Low Vision
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services Manual
- NYSCB Sitemap
- Video Archives
- Contact Us