How to Receive Adoption Subsidy Payments (En español)
The New York State Office of Children and Family Services and local departments of social services issue adoption benefits electronically via direct deposit or a nationally branded debit card.
Log into NYEPAY to make your payment selection and view your monthly remittance statement. You can also manage your account and change your banking information as necessary.
Option #1: DIRECT DEPOSIT: Already have a bank account?
Have benefits deposited into your existing checking account for immediate access.
- To set up a NYEPAY account, go to the NYEPAY web site.
- To set up direct deposit to your checking account, use this form: OCFS-4744 - Direct Deposit Authorization Form Enrollment-Cancellation / Autorizacion para Deposito Directo Incripcion-Cancelacion.
Option #2: DEBIT CARD:
Your monthly subsidy card is automatically deposited to your card.
Use your card everywhere Master Card debit cards are accepted - at ATMs, banks, in stores, and online.
Withdraw your subsidy in increments at ATMs, banks or at retail stores.
The KeyBank MasterCard offers more ways to access and manage your funds without incurring a fee.
The KeyBank MasterCard offers the following:
- No charge for ATM withdrawals at KeyBank and Allpoint ATMs.
- Free point-of-sale purchases with the cashback option at participating retailers for PIN-based transactions.
- Unlimited teller withdrawals at any MasterCard member bank.
- No charge to transfer funds online to a personal checking or savings account.
- No charge to contact KeyBank customer support via this toll free number: 1-866-295-2955, or the online cardholder website: www.key2benefits.com.
For More information on the KeyBank MasterCard visit their web site: https://www.key2benefits.com/NYSOCFS.
For inquiries please call OCFS Electronic Payment Call Center at 1-877-437-7855 or email us at email@example.com
To register for direct deposit or debit card, or to review your remittance advice statement, got to the NYEPAY web site.