NYS Child Welfare System: Improving Outcomes
The OCFS division of Child Welfare and Community Services (CWCS) invited stakeholders and service providers to an informative and positive discussion about the work being done in this important field.
The presentation demonstrated the scope and breadth of the child welfare system in New York State and the partners who are committed to securing permanency and protecting the well-being of children and families.
CWCS oversees service provision to almost every part of society, crossing economic and geographic lines, neighborhoods, genders, races, ethnicities and ages across New York State.
Translate This Page
- Child Protective Services
- Child Protective Services Home
- Concerned Citizen's Guide to Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Child Protective Services (CPS) Manual
- Definitions of Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Online Statewide Central Register Clearance System
- Signs of Child Abuse or Maltreatment