Technical Requirements and Support
Welcome to Child Day Care Orientation.
This course will track your progress as you complete each part so you can stop the course and return to complete it another time. However, you must log in from the same computer/device if you want to track your progress. Progress must be tracked to request an application.
For best results:
- Make sure you have Flash player to watch videos. You can test to see if your computer has Flash, and download it at the Adobe website. Flash is not supported on iPads/iPhones.
- Use speakers or headphones to listen to the audio.
- Internet Explorer 8 or greater is the recommended web browser.
Before you begin, here are a couple of quick tips on how to get around:
- You can move through the Orientation by clicking on the "Next" and "Back" buttons at the bottom of each page.
- On pages with videos, be sure to click the play icon and watch the entire video.
- At the top of your screen is a "My Progress" link. Click on this link at any time to see which pages you have completed and which pages still need to be done.
- If you need help at any point during the Orientation, click "Help" at the top of your screen.
Please keep in mind:
- You must log in from the same computer/device if you want to track your progress. Progress must be tracked to request an application.
- This orientation will take approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
- You can check your progress by clicking the "My Progress" link at the top of any page.
For further assistance or technical support, contact us by e-mail. Please be sure to provide your contact information, the type of computer you are using (PC or Mac) and the web browser and version you are using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, etc.)
Also include a description of the problem you are having, including any relevant information such as the title of the page where you encountered trouble.
If you have programmatic questions regarding this Orientation, please contact your Regional Office.
Translate This Page
- Child Care
- Child Care Home
- Search for Child Care
- Info for Parents
- Info for Providers
- Become a Child Care Provider
- Training Home Page
- Local Departments of Social Services
- Plans & Reports
- Child Care Subsidy Program
- Advantage Afterschool
- Public Presentations
- Resources for Families