Office of Children and Family Services

The Office of Youth Development (OYD)

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get funding to start a youth development program in my community?

You may find out what youth development funding initiatives and opportunities are available for your community by contacting the OCFS regional youth development specialist who covers your geographic area:
(518) 474-4110
New York City Office (212) 383-4703

How do I get funding to start/maintain a runaway and homeless youth program?

You may contact your county youth bureau regarding New York State programs. Also, programs can apply for a federal grant through the Department of Health and Human Services (call 1-800-351-2293 for more information).

Translate This Page

OCFS Disclaimer