Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get funding to start a youth development program in my community?
- How do I get funding to start/maintain a runaway and homeless youth program?
You may find out what youth development funding initiatives and opportunities are available for your community by contacting the OCFS regional youth development specialist who covers your geographic area:
New York City Office (212) 383-4703
You may contact your county youth bureau regarding New York State programs. Also, programs can apply for a federal grant through the Department of Health and Human Services (call 1-800-351-2293 for more information).
Translate This Page
- Youth Development
- Youth Development Home
- Policy Statement
- FAQs - OYD
- Legislative Information
- Youth Development Links
- Fiscal Policies and Procedures - Local Assistance Programs
- Improving Public Health Through Youth Development - NYS Dept of Health
- Runaway and Homeless Youth 2012 Annual Report
- Runaway and Homeless Youth 2013 Annual Report
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Program Directory
- Youth Bureau Directory
- Quality Youth Development System (County Youth Bureaus Only)