'Healthy Families New York' Celebrates 20 Years of Improving Outcomes for New York's Children and Families
In advance of Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Month in April, OCFS kicked off its 20th anniversary celebration of Healthy Families New York (HFNY), an evidence-based home visiting program that focuses on the safety of children by supporting families in high-risk communities.
Law Enforcement Officials, Community Advocates, and Impacted Youth Join "Raise the Age" Campaign
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has unveiled a new video featuring law enforcement officials, community advocates and impacted youth who are voicing support for his proposal to raise the age.
Program To Enhance Independence, Employment Skills of New York City Teens Who Are Blind
The New York State Commission for the Blind (NYSCB) has announced that it has awarded more than $930,000 over five years to provide a New York City Summer Transition Program for Legally Blind Youth.
OCFS Promotes Safe Sleep Efforts by Monroe County
OCFS is continuing its efforts to promote safe sleep practices for infants and urges parents and caregivers to watch a video from Monroe County about avoiding unsafe sleeping environments.
Governor Cuomo Announces Availability of Additional Home Heating Assistance
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has announced that those in danger of running out of heating fuel or having their utility service shut off can now apply for a second emergency benefit through the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP). Applications are accepted through March 27.
|More news >>|
- Adolescent Services and Outcomes
- Bridges to Health
- Child Care Time and Attendance System
- Child Welfare Practice Model
- County Department of Social Services (Local DSS) Offices
- Data and Reports
- Electronic Payments
- Employment Opportunities
- Events Calendar
- Executive Order #38
- Fatherhood Initiative
- How do I?
Líneas de Ayuda
- Child Care, Foster Care and Adoption/Cuidado Infantil, Cuidado de Crianza y Adopción
- Child Care Complaint Line/Línea de Quejas sobre Cuidado Infantil
- Adult Protective Services/Servicios Protectores para Adultos
- Services for the Blind/Servicios para los Ciegos
- OCFS Employee Emergency Message Line/Línea de Mensajes de Emergencia para Empleados de OCFS