New York State Adoption Service (NYSAS) (Español)
Children of all ages are waiting to be adopted. New York State Adoption Service (NYSAS) welcomes responsible, caring adults who are ready to share their time, their hearts, and their lives with our waiting children. When you adopt a waiting child, you will be giving that child a permanent family and another chance in life. All children deserve a loving, committed, safe, and permanent family.
We encourage you to use our website to learn more about the process of adoption in New York State. We trust you will find it an informative and useful guide as you make this most important decision to parent a child.
Information that can be found on this website includes:
- A video gallery of adoptable children.
- A listing of approved adoption agencies.
- Information on the adoption process.
- Links to other adoption resources on the Internet
Latest Adoption News & Events
Important information for international adoption agencies from the Council on Accreditation regarding the Intercountry Adoption Universal Accreditation Act (UAA)
Translate This Page
- Adoption Home
- Adoption Album Photolisting
- Silverlight Adoption Album
- Family Adoption Registry
- Video Gallery
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Adoption Agencies
- Adoption Subsidy Information
- The Interstate Compact on Adoption and Medical Assistance
- The Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC)
- Other Adoption Resources
- Adoption User Manual (Caseworker Use Only)
- Post-Adoption Help for Families
- Tax Benefits
- Contact Adoption
- About NYS Adoption Service